- Every child should aim to try out and develop on a multi-event based approach. Therefore in these age groups they can aim to seek an award for either a Pentathlon or Decathlon.
- In doing so the British Athletics Academy Awards ensure all athletes have a run, jump, and throw experience.
- To achieve this the Elevating Athletics resource can be used to help development event by event
- Both variants use the 13 step Awards ladder that can be downloaded from the resource section for full British Athletics Academy members. This ensures that the same scoring tables can be used in the classroom and across different competition formats within the sport.
- By signing up to the British Athletics Academy you can access all related Awards resources as well as a complete Awards manual to help.
- Why not use our exclusive calculator to automatically score your performances.
- Badges and certificates can be earned at each step – to order these, join the British Athletics Academy
For current Primary Sportshall resources please visit http://www.sportshall.org/primary/primary-sportshall/primary-sportshall-awards
For current Secondary Sportshall resources please visit http://www.sportshall.org/secondary/secondary-sportshall/secondary-sportshall-awards