The London 2012 Paralympic Games were a huge success for Paralympic athletics, with new stars emerging and inspiring a generation.
If you are looking to start in athletics, Parallel Success offers great opportunities for disabled athletes. The key messages of the programme are:
- Anyone can do athletics, and the programme has been to working with clubs and coaches to increase capacity.
- Classification is part of the pathway to ensure fair competition for all involved and can be accessed at Our Parallel Success Talent Introduction days
- Talented athletes will be guided through the Talent Pathway toward the GB&NI athletics team
- It’s easy to join and there is guidance along the way for athletes, parents clubs and coaches
- For more information please contact Katie Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you got what it takes to become a Paralympic Athlete?