Did you know:
- The Schools Championships programme covers 10 great events across the whole of the UK.
- There’s something for everyone; track and field for the summer months (sunny we hope!), with cross country during the winter for those who enjoy running through the mud!
- Many of our top athletes who have medalled at World Championships and Olympic Games have started their athletics careers competing at the Schools Championships.
- Each home nation has its own Schools Athletics Association so right across the UK – in Scotland, England, Ireland and Wales – we’re working together to offer competition opportunities at Primary and Secondary level.
- For those who are fortunate enough to go on to represent their countries, there are two Schools’ Internationals (SIAB) each year that bring together the very best athletes from across the UK. Venues change from year to year, but you can check out more information by following the links through to the Home Countries’ own websites.