Schools Championships for... Teachers
- Your support is vital and has laid the foundation for so many athletes to make a great start to successful careers in the sport!
- We know that there are many new teachers coming into the system who might not be fully aware of what is in place for their pupils in terms of competition... so we want to help point them in the right direction!
- If you would like to know more then you should first contact the Home Country Schools Association for your nation - you can find links for these here!
Schools Championships for... Parents
- School Championships ensures the strength and vibrancy of what are considered to be some of the very best events in the world for athletes of school age – what more do you need to get your children into athletics?
- Schools Championships are also an ideal way for School age athletes to access great competition opportunities. Make sure your child's school knows about the up and coming events for your area.
Schools Championships for... Young Athletes
Ok, so you’re one of the best in your school – now it’s time to see how good you really are!!
- The Schools Championships are the ‘Grand Prix’ events of the school sports calendar and will give you the chance to compete against “the best of the rest” – your biggest rivals from schools across the country.
- Some of the UK’s top athletes began their sporting careers by taking part in schools competition at secondary level – this is your chance to follow in their footsteps!
- The most talented young athletes, and that could be you, might even have the chance to earn a national “vest” for the very first time!