Startrack for... Parents
Startrack is a superb way for young people to get involved in all sport. After all, athletics is the base of all other sports.
- Therefore a great way for young people to stay active and try athletics is to take part in a Startrack scheme!
- Each scheme covers all aspects of the sport – youngsters are encouraged to run, jump and throw.
- Most schemes operate for at least a week and are often timed for school holiday periods, all year round.
- The organisers will make sure all youngsters enjoy their experience, whether it be their only taste of athletics, or if they use it as a stepping stone to progress further within athletics.
- Startrack schemes take place all over the UK - it’s really easy to find your nearest Startrack scheme
Startrack for... Teachers
- There are a number of ways you can be involved with Startrack.
- You can find out how to become an organiser so that you can set up and schedule your own schemes around your school year. Find out more about becoming a Startrack organiser
- You can encourage young athletes to find out about the local Startrack schemes so that they benefit from the great coaching expertise.
- By registering as a member of the UKA Academy you will be the first to know when a scheme organiser puts their dates online with an email giving contact details, dates and venues.
Startrack for... Young Athletes
- Are you aged between 8 and 15? Can you run, jump or throw – or maybe all three? If the answer to this is yes then you should sign up to a Startrack scheme!
- Find details of your nearest Startrack scheme via this link. There you will find out how to get in touch, the dates, venues and costs of the scheme.
- And if you like Startrack – you’ll love the other great ways to get involved in the sport - just find out from our UKA Academy Mascot Spike how else you can take part in athletics.