Organising British Athletics Startrack!
Organising an British Athletics Startrack scheme has never been easier.
British Athletics Academy website will help you to promote your scheme in your area so that you can be sure of reaching more young athletes with your event.
Five easy steps to becoming an British Athletics Startrack organiser
- Become a member of the British Athletics Academy. This membership will provide you with access to organiser resource, and all the support you need to plan and hold a scheme, (as well as other great benefits of British Athletics Academy membership.)
- Register as a Startrack organiser- this will take just a few minutes and this allows us to ensure you have the support from local clubs and your home country athletics contacts to run a scheme.
- Confirm your scheme dates and planned capacity e.g. 20 youngsters or 30 youngsters or even more?
- Have a great time and enjoy delivering athletics to young people in your area!
- After the scheme upload to the website the list of participants who have taken part.